Continuous TWS Staff Training Makes
All The Difference.
An Effective Water Treatment Plan Requires A Correct Diagnosis.
We go above and beyond the industry standards.
The water treatment industry has little regulation on either a local, state or federal level. Unlike an electrician, plumber, or real estate person who must be licensed and attain annual educational credits, the typical water treatment person is not required to have a license, be experienced, or be an educated professional. The same situation exists to a somewhat lesser degree among well, pump, and plumbing personnel who are licensed and must attain yearly CEU credits, but their management provides little to no training or oversight. In most cases their skill levels are sketchy at best.
We have found that a program of continuous training of our techs is the only way to maintain professional standards. Our service personnel are given weekly class training, plus various extra tech classes provided by different manufacturers. We constantly monitor the performance of our staff on service calls. All of the tech employees, with the exception of trainees, have the required NC licenses. TWS is based in Hillsborough NC 27278 but serves Orange, Alamance, Durham, Wake, Person, Chatham Counties and surrounding areas.
About Our Procedures
To eliminate errors, we follow a well-developed 7-step program that works. Read more about what our customers think of our work on our Testimonials page.
We arrange a time that will work for you so that we can come by to gather the information that we need to make our recommendations. After gathering information from the well, pump, water testing, layout of the house and arrangement of utilities, we listen to you and formulate a good working plan to solve your problems. While there, we will then sit down with you and explain our suggestions and guarantees with as much or as little technical detail as you require.
- Residential & Business Services
- pH Balancing
- Automatic Backwashing Systems
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems
- Ultraviolet Lights
- Water Softener
- Installation and Repair
A Few of the Many Things We Fix:
- Green stains on your fixtures
- Dirty, brown water
- Red water
- Smells in water
- White, black or gray deposits on fixtures
- Broken water treatment systems
- Inadequate water supply
- No water at all
- Inadequate flow from faucets
Our 7-Point Program For Great Water Treatment Service
- 1. Continually train, motivate, hold accountable, and compensate good employees.
- 2. Determine what the real problem is, not to assume or guess.
- 3. Design a system that fits you and your problem, one that will work well for many years.
- 4. Install a high quality system using well-considered, successful, and practiced techniques.
- 5. Follow our core values.
- 6. Provide reliable and dependable on-going services to protect your investment.
- 7. Be an independent non-name brand dealer, able to offer the best product for the problem, not one-size-fits all.
Please remember it is impossible for us to understand, diagnose and price your problem over the phone. To own your problem (as we state in our written commitment to you), we must gather the necessary information at the site and then use our knowledge and training to offer a solution.