Water Treatment Systems
When you call a company to look at your water quality or pressure issues, you expect them to come up with a solution without them having to ask another company or equipment supplier what it will take to fix your water... right? Unfortunately, many such companies do not have the expertise to come up with a solution on their own. They will need to take some water samples from your home, send it somewhere to find out what the issues are who will then tell them what type of system is needed to fix the problem.
At The Water Specialist, our professionals offer straightforward answers. Our Water Treatment experts look at your situation, will test your water, and interpret the results right there while you wait. You will have a proposal and costs in your hand before we leave.
The Water Specialist has the experience, training, and knowledge necessary to fix your water quality problem — whether it’s caused by well or pump problems or the water source itself. Our methods ensure the best results by performing a thorough analysis of your water system and taking every component into account to determine the source of the problem. We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions — each water treatment system we install is custom designed and built to last for many, many years. Some of the solutions we offer include:
- Water Softeners: When water is referred to as 'hard' this simply means, that it contains more [too many] minerals than ordinary water.
- Iron & Sulfur Removal: Iron in well water will cause costly damage and other issues such as stains and/or clogs and can change the taste and color of food and and water/beverages.
- pH Balancing for Acidic Water: Acid water is water with a low pH, meaning that it's more likely to corrode metal pipes leaving blue-green stains on sinks, faucets, and other plumbing fixtures.
- Any Form of Filtration: A process to remove impurities such as sand and living organisms from water.
- Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems: Reverse Osmosis is a water purification technology used to remove impurities from drinking water.
- Ultraviolet Lights: Ultraviolet light works as a drinking water disinfectant to make drinking water safe.
- Water Purification: Water purification removes undesirable chemicals, contaminants, suspended solids and gases from water.
- Carbon Units for Chlorine & Chloramine Removal: Municipalities use chlorine or chloramine to treat drinking water causing undesirable taste, health problems, pipe corrosion, etc.
- And More: Many other solutions for unique problems.
Professional Installation & Ongoing Service
Many companies in the area will sell a water treatment system to a home owner then sub-contract with another company to have it installed in your house. If you purchase a system from our company, it will be installed by our team members and, if service or repair is ever needed, it will be done by our team members. We stand behind our work and always want to make sure we deliver more value than we receive in return.
Take a look at some of our installations. Please select any image to view larger.
Call today for free water testing and analysis! We provide water assessments in Raleigh, Efland, Timberlake, Durham, Chapel Hill, Hillsborough, Cary, Apex, Roxboro, Pittsboro, Wake Forest, Oxford, and surrounding areas.