Water Treatment Systems
Are you concerned about the quality of your water? Our professionals have the experience, training, and knowledge necessary to fix your water quality problems and offer straightforward answers. Our Water Treatment experts can look at your situation, test your water, and interpret the results. We can give you same day results along with options for solutions, as well as proposals and costs, to any problems we may find. We genuinely care about the quality of your water!
Whether caused by well or pump problems or the water source itself, we can fix your water quality problems. Our methods ensure the best results! We perform a thorough analysis of your water system and take every component into account to determine the source of the problem. We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions — each water treatment system we install is custom designed and built to last for many, many years. Some of the solutions we offer include:
- Water Softeners for Hard Water: When water is referred to as 'hard,' this simply means that it contains more minerals than ordinary water.
- Iron & Sulfur Removal: Iron in well water will cause costly damage and other issues such as stains and/or clogs and can change the taste and color of food and water/beverages. High concentrations of sulfur can cause a foul smell and bad tasting water.
- pH Balancing for Acidic Water: Acid water is water with a low pH, meaning that it's more likely to corrode metal pipes leaving blue-green stains on sinks, faucets, and other plumbing fixtures.
- Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems: Reverse Osmosis is a water purification technology used to remove impurities from drinking water.
- Ultraviolet Lights: Ultraviolet light works as a drinking water disinfectant to make drinking water safe.
- Water Purification: Water purification removes undesirable chemicals, contaminants, suspended solids and gases from water.
- Carbon Units for Chlorine & Chloramine Removal: Removes chlorine or chloramine used by municipalities to treat drinking water which causes undesirable taste, health problems, pipe corrosion, etc.
- Any Form of Filtration: A process to remove impurities such as sand (or other sediments and living organisms from water.
- And More: Many other solutions for unique problems.
Professional Installation & Ongoing Service
When you purchase a system from our company, it is installed by our trained, knowledgeable team members. Then, if and when service or repair is ever needed, we’re here for you. We stand behind our work and always want to make sure we deliver more value than we receive in return. Ask us about financing options on new water treatment systems or system upgrades!
Take a look at some of our installations. Please select any image to view larger.
Call today for free water treatment consultation including water testing and analysis (this water test includes iron, pH and hardness). We provide water testing in much of central North Carolina, including Hillsborough, Chapel Hill, Mebane, Burlington, Roxboro, Greensboro, Pittsboro, Durham, Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Youngsville and Oxford.